Sizing and Packaging:
250 ml , 1 Liter , 5 Liter , 20 Liter
Wastewater Treatment is a bio treatment which consists of high-performance enzymes and micro-organisms that are capable of degrading compounds of biological molecules, oil, grease, dirt, and organic materials. It is non-hazardous and non-corrosive.
– A synergistic blend of selected non-pathogenic microbes with non-toxic formulation of biological activators, which digest hydrocarbons, oil and grease and organic molecules
– Neutral pH, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, non-flammable
– Reduces BOD, COD and TSS levels in wastewater
– Reduces odors in wastewater facilities, lift stations, holding ponds and landfill applications
– Enhances the efficiency of wastewater treatment
REMEDIATES THESE AND MORE:
Benzene, Gasoline, Cutting Fluids, Fuel Oils, Jet Fuel, Lubricating Oil, Glycols, Diesel, Hydraulic Oil, Skydrol, Grease, and Motor Oil
Limit the use of bleaches, sanitizers, and other strong chemicals as they can limit or eliminate the effectiveness of the microbes.
– Pump out the septic tank or consolidate the tank prior to starting the initial treatment
– Apply KEEEN at selected pumping station collection lines as far up the line from the treatment plant as possible using a metering pump or automated drip system at the proper rate depending on waste loading
Storage and Caution
Keep it in its original container with the seal attached. Close the lid tightly after use. It should be kept in a well-ventilated place.
KEEEN (Bio Organic) are non-toxic products, however KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with the eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid breathing mist. It may irritate the eyes or respiratory system. Use with adequate ventilation.
- FDA_หนังสือตอบข้อวินิจฉัย_WASTEWATER TREATMANT Download
- DIW_หนังสือตอบหารือผลิตภัณฑ์_WASTEWATER TREATMANT Download
- Halal_66-67_EN_All_ต่ออายุ (KEEEN BIOTECH GROUP) Download
- Halal_66-67_TH_All_ต่ออายุ (KEEEN BIOTECH GROUP) Download